[TxMt] delay after switching back to TM

Samuel DeVore sdevore at gmail.com
Sun May 8 02:35:20 UTC 2005

A question, is my impression correct that TM checks the change status of all
the files in the project drawers? Wouldn't only need to check the status of
files in the tabs? After all wouldn't they be the only ones with a status
change that makes a difference. Then TM could check the filecounts of the
various folders that have been expanded. Or am I missing something here (I
am sure that there are a lot of things) It does seem that there should be a
cascade of priorities, things that one might want to have updated before
working, things that can update as one begins work.