[TxMt] TM_BUNDLE_PATH not what you would expect?

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sat May 7 08:17:20 UTC 2005

On May 7, 2005, at 1:58, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

> In other words, TM_BUNDLE_PATH seems to be set to point to the bundles
> in my home directory, and of course does not see the Latex bundle all
> the way in the root directory.

The variable points to the bundle from which the item stems. So if
you've customized the item, which copies it to your user library, then
bundle path will reflect that.

So to make the command work you'll need to copy latexErrWarn.py to the
bundle in your user library.

I know this isn't optimal, but I have no idea on how I can handle this
problem gracefully.