[TxMt] Suggestions.

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sat May 7 08:13:24 UTC 2005

On May 7, 2005, at 7:08, Julian Tyler wrote:

>> So what you want is a way to control the caret from a command? And
>> additionally open new files in the existing document window!?!
> Yes, if you mean command as something in a bundle (not from the cmd
> line).

I did, although being able to control it from the command line = able
to control it from a bundle command.

Currently you can go to a particular file/line/column using either the
txmt:// URL scheme or the “tm” command. The former is probably best to
rely on, since it doesn't require a correct PATH.

In the future I'll also add AppleScript, but if you have something
particular in mind which you don't seem able to achieve, then please
elaborate and maybe it already is possible.