[TxMt] LaTeX bundle snippet tab triggers?

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Fri May 6 14:48:05 UTC 2005

Just out of curiosity, I fail to understand, why do the LaTeX bundle
snippet tab triggers almost all start with a capital letter? I really
frustrates me, because I always forget to capitalize the first letter,
and each time I wonder why they are this way. Of course I can redefine
them, and probably will do so real soon, just wondering if anyone can
shed some light into the original -to my eyes not so clear- choice of
tab trigger.

Also, is anyone planning to implement more snippets for LaTeX?
Would there be interest in some, and if so, which?

Haris