[TxMt] Bug when closing project window?

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Thu May 5 11:43:03 UTC 2005

On May 5, 2005, at 5:51, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

> Sorry to return to this and to reply to my own post, but I just
> started using beta7, and the same problem is still present there. Does
> anyone have any thoughts? Is this a known bug?

I'm 99% sure it's an OS bug. It happens when you close a window with
both a drawer and a sheet. It leaves one of the new closed windows
(probably the drawer) as (missing) key window, and only makes the
document behind it main, meaning that you can't really use any keys,
before you click it with the mouse (and you can't use cmd-` because it
relies on the key window, which is missing).