[TxMt] Keybinding weirdness under Tiger

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Tue May 3 12:54:18 UTC 2005

On May 3, 2005, at 10:32, Allan Odgaard wrote:

>> I guess this is probably the same bug then...  I had ctrl-cmd-opt-l
>> defined on Latex and Texniscope.  But now rather than running Latex
>> TextMate brings up the bundle editor!  If I rebind to something else
>> ctrl-shift-p for example I go back to running Latex.
> Yes -- I'm currently looking into how I can solve the key binding
> stuff on Tiger, but it's not easy :(

Until I figure out a real fix, for those using b7 and Tiger, here's a
version that doesn't put any key bindings in the menus for commands,
snippets, and macros. This at least solves the scope-related key
problems, but there are still problems with key bindings which other
menu items claim:

    http://macromates.com/textmate/files/TextMate_1.1b7_Tiger.zip

This version was compiled with GCC4 and is not thoroughly tested.