[TxMt] Keybinding weirdness under Tiger

Brad Miller bonelake at mac.com
Mon May 2 00:53:58 UTC 2005

In case anyone else is experiencing this I finally found a way around
this problem. (I think this method has been discussed on this list
long ago.)  I used the System Preferences Keyboard & Mouse panel to
create a custom shortcut for Reformat Paragraph.  Once I did that
ctrl-f went back to working the emacs way that my fingers know and
love so well.

I still have no idea why things would behave one way in a project
window and another way in a standalone window.

Brad