[TxMt] Keybinding weirdness under Tiger

Brad Miller bonelake at mac.com
Sun May 1 21:19:52 UTC 2005

I've always modified the default keybindings in TextMate to change ^f
to moveForward rather than reformat paragraph.  Since converting to
Tiger this hasn't worked very well.

The binding seems to work as moveForward in files that I open in
standalone windows.  Not part of a project.  But if a file is part of
a project the old reformat paragraph behavior comes back.

For example I have:

dijkstra.tex as part of a project
   when I try navigate using ^f in the file dijkstra.tex file opened
inside the project all I get is reformat paragraph.

If I open dijkstra.tex all by itself ^f works as desired.

Is anyone else seeing anything like this?

Brad

Brad Miller, PhD
Assistant Professor
Luther College