[TxMt] Markdown bug in b7 and Tiger

Brad Miller bmiller at luther.edu
Sun May 1 11:37:29 UTC 2005

Guilty,

One must be careful about imposing one's personal preferences on the
world.
I write my blog entries in markdown and blosxom looks for .txt files
to include.  I tried a couple of firstLineMatch patterns but markdown
and blosxom both assume that the first line is the title.  I could
configure blosxom to use a different file extension, but .markdown
just seems wrong.  There must be a shorter extension that others use?

Brad