[TxMt] Find and Replace problem?

Dameron Midgette dameron at body-knowledge.com
Thu Mar 31 15:50:58 UTC 2005

Hi there!
     Thanks all of you, for your help...
     XHTML has the hN mapped to snippets, just had to dig farther.
     As for the \s space thing, it's clear now, but a bit inconsistent
(or newbie confusing?). The find field works as expected, but replace
accepts \t and \n, but not \s. (haven't checked others) I assumed they
all would (started with \t), and forgot about my assumption. Perhaps
the unambiguous (\t,\s,\n, etc. labeled "General Escape Codes" in the
help files) markers could all work? IMHO, that would be more
consistent.

											Cheers,

											Dameron