[TxMt] Find and Replace problem?

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Thu Mar 31 09:15:34 UTC 2005

On 31 Mar 2005, at 03:35, Dameron Midgette wrote:
> P.S. How do I type 3<tab> without having it become <h3></h3>? The
> bundle editor didn't reveal any clues.

You most likely have a HTML <h3> snippet in the HTML bundle that has a
3 as it's tab trigger. Either change this tab trigger to h3 or empty or
whatever, or disable the HTML bundle if you're not using it.

A newer HTML bundle is on the way and the tab triggers for <hN> will be
hN (n=number). Secondly, the next (?) beta version of TM will introduce
scopes so that if you're working in HTML syntax h3[tab] will produce
<h3></h3> whereas in any other syntax it won't.

Hope that helped you.  Any further problems like this, just look
through the bundles Snippets/Commands/Macros to see which item causes
the behaviour.

Kind regards,

Mats

----
"TextMate, coding with an incredible sense of joy and ease"
- www.macromates.com -