[TxMt] "Edit in TextMate" service broken

Eric Ocean subscriber at ampede.com
Wed Mar 30 18:32:30 UTC 2005

Turns out the service wasn't being started, even though it showed up in
the Services menu. I re-installed the bundle in my local
Library/Services folder and that seemed to clear everything up.

It's actually possible that the service *was* installed for the user I
deleted, which explains why it still showed up. I don't think I've
rebooted my machine since I deleted that user (weeks ago now).

Thanks, Eric