[TxMt] HTML bundle

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Wed Mar 30 09:49:34 UTC 2005

On 30 Mar 2005, at 06:17, spam at minimaldesign.net wrote:
> I would totally be into looking at others XHTML bundles, and maybe
> collaborate with other standard loving web designers out there to come
> up with a usable bundle.  The one available by default is really just
> an example of what you can do...  Not practical to get work done...

I think it would be really nice to create a web standards bundle so to
speak that would make it easy to build new pages. I think I have
something along that path, but not really all that great.

> Or, I'd be willing to start from scratch, go through the entire W3C
> XHTML dictionary and create the best bundle that I can on my own and
> share it.  But it would take me a few days/headaches and I want my
> free copy of TM afterwards if I have to go through all that :P

Sorry, mate, most (??) of that stuff has been done already or are in
the process of being done, so I guess you too have pay for your copy of
TM ;-)  C'mon, you know it makes financial sense in the long run. ;-)

Kind regards,

Mats

----
"TextMate, coding with an incredible sense of joy and ease"
- www.macromates.com -