[TxMt] HTML bundle

spam at minimaldesign.net spam at minimaldesign.net
Wed Mar 30 05:17:22 UTC 2005

I would totally be into looking at others XHTML bundles, and maybe
collaborate with other standard loving web designers out there to come
up with a usable bundle.  The one available by default is really just
an example of what you can do...  Not practical to get work done...

Or, I'd be willing to start from scratch, go through the entire W3C
XHTML dictionary and create the best bundle that I can on my own and
share it.  But it would take me a few days/headaches and I want my free
copy of TM afterwards if I have to go through all that :P
m i n i m a l   d e s i g n
244 Fifth Avenue - Suite P233
New York, NY 10001-7604
USA