[TxMt] HTML bundle

Eric Curtis ecurtis at rgbdesignstudio.com
Tue Mar 29 16:46:18 UTC 2005

I think this is your intention but it would be great if any work you
did ended up online and easily downloadable for two reasons:

1. New people to TM will often be in the same position

2. I would really like to see how others have configured there program
: P

Eric

PS. I am not really pushing the boundaries of TM yet so I have nothing
to share put I will if/when I can contribute to the group.