[TxMt] building modules

Mark Smith mark at bbprojects.net
Tue Mar 29 15:16:17 UTC 2005

Thanks Jeroen,

Jeroen van der Ham wrote:

>You can save it without UUID and TM will generate one for you.
>However, the content of the bundle will be FUBAR, because it is processed
>automatically and then written out as xml and any ordering or indentation
>is completely lost)

indeed ! I managed to discover this one by myself.

>Or, you could jump to a Terminal window and type: uuidgen and insert the
>result in the appropriate place in the plist file.

aha, as is the case for many CL tools, I did not even know that this existed.

thanks

mark.

p.s. I just stumbled on an alternative way of doing it. In the Bundle Editor, if you make a copy of any bundle component, you can then drag it into another bundle and TM makes a UUID for it. Works for the UI representation of syntax.plists too. *Nice* (as usual)