[TxMt] HTML bundle

spam at minimaldesign.net spam at minimaldesign.net
Tue Mar 29 03:50:11 UTC 2005

Hi, I'm new here so be gentle ;)  I own BBEdit, I'm trying out TM for
the first day and I'm super impressed by everything I've tested so
far...

So I go on the WIKI to look for a killer XHTML bundle with all the
macros, snippets, and what not that would be useful for basic XHTML web
design but I can't seem to find anything else besides the bundled
bundle ;)  I mean...  it's enough to understand how it works and get me
started in creating my own, but it's going to take me forever to add
every tag snippets, etc...
I'm not too big on reinventing the wheel and, although I understand
that TM is not specifically geared towards web developers, I'm pretty
sure some other web designers out there must be using TM as their
editor no?

I guess my question is: did I miss something?  Or there's no other HTML
bundle besides the one that includes only href, mailto, meta, and p??

thanks for any help :)
m i n i m a l   d e s i g n
244 Fifth Avenue - Suite P233
New York, NY 10001-7604