FTP client (was .. RE: [TxMt] Re: Bare Bones [was: Public to-do list for TM (was: TextileBundle?)

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Fri Mar 25 17:29:18 UTC 2005

On Mar 24, 2005, at 20:18, Tom Lazar wrote:

> some other posters here have started using the term 'remote
> mountpoint' or somesuch - that's beginning to nail the idea for me.

Interarchy simulates this and I think FTPeel has something they call
magic mirrors, which in name does sound like the functionality,
although more a mirror of the remote site with automatic synchronizing,
and not really just mounting the remote site (but I haven't tried the
program, I just saw it at their web-page).