[TxMt] Feature Request: Todo/Task List

David Lee david at davelee.com.au
Sun Mar 20 01:17:31 UTC 2005

robert ulrey mentioned that:

"The TODO bundle [in svn repository] will scan for 'todo' or 'fixme' in
any file or folder you have open in TextMate and display an output. The
output is hot, so
you can click on a todo and move right to the spot in the file. It is a
great bundle that I use a lot."

Thing is i'm not sure how one activates said bundle ...