[TxMt] Anyone interested in a Smarty Templates bundle/language?

Bruno Bronosky BrunosJunk at Bronosky.com
Sat Mar 19 05:57:59 UTC 2005

well, the beauty of a syntax file is that if you choose to use {{...}}
instead of {...}, then all you have to do it add two characters to the
syntax text file and it is now customized to your needs.  But my reason
for requesting assistance in creating the syntax file is the other
60,000 characters.

BTW, as for the JS & CSS conflict thing, I just wrap that whole section
and that looks much better than P.mainClass {ldelim} color:black;
{rdelim} or function doStuff (arg1) {ldelim} alert("I'm done!");
{rdelim}

Thank you,

--==<< R i c h a r d B r o n o s k y >>==--