[TxMt] Anyone interested in a Smarty Templates bundle/language?

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Fri Mar 18 17:17:26 UTC 2005

On 18 Mar 2005, at 16:26, Bruno Bronosky wrote:
> I've never wrote a TM syntax, so I would like to work with someone on
> this.  If you are not familiar, Smarty is the official template engine
> for PHP. http://smarty.php.net
> Here's a complex example of Smarty in action:
> http://bronosky.com/pub/binaryGeek/

Hi Richard,

When I worked on the PHP syntax, I considered adding Smarty support to
it, but since I'm not a user of it, I thought I could wait until it was
requested.

As far as I know, Smarty syntax is essentially {tag}  based, so it
should be quite easy to add that support. Perhaps you could educate me
more about the different structures that need to be supported in
Smarty.

Apologies for the empty reply, Mail had a 'brain-malfunction' and sent
it without my input.

Kind regards,

Mats

----
"TextMate, coding with an incredible sense of joy and ease"
- www.macromates.com -