[TxMt] Public to-do list for TM (was: Textile Bundle?)

Chris Messina factoryjoe at factorycity.net
Thu Mar 17 04:00:47 UTC 2005

I work in open source software (CivicSpaceLabs.org and
SpreadFirefox.com) so I'm sort of used to working in the open.

So much of TextMate development seem to be helped by the work on
contributors that you've struck a very interesting balance of closed
development with open-source attributes.

Maintaining a public to do list would be very nice for the rest of us
trying to peek over your shoulder, but I understand that practicalities
may make it more of a chore than it's worth.

Thought I'd suggest it anyway. :1

Chris