[TxMt] Split Panes: who/what/when/where/why

Corey O'Connor coreyoconnor at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 18:07:58 UTC 2005

hehe. Ditto.

Multi-file splits are very handy for (Objective-)*C(++)* development.
Quickly switch between function declarations and definitions is
invaluable to me.

Even so. Not like I'm complaining. TextMate is still a fine editor
without them :-)

-Corey
On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 09:59:03 -0800, Joshua Thorin Messer
<messer at ironmantis.com> wrote:
> If we're voting, get me a ballot. I'd love a split-pane feature. For
> me it's multiple documents more than single, but I can see the need
> for both. I like the tabs, but there are times when having
> everything right in front of you is imperative.
>
> --
> Joshua Thorin Messer
> messer at networxonline.com

-Corey O'Connor