[TxMt] Stupid svn Repository Question

Chris Messina factoryjoe at factorycity.net
Sun Mar 13 19:43:12 UTC 2005

I'm trying to use svnX and I keep getting this error when I try to connect:

    subversion/libsvn_ra_dav/util.c:670: (apr_err=175002)
    svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn'
    subversion/libsvn_ra_dav/util.c:294: (apr_err=175002)
    svn: PROPFIND of '/svn': Could not resolve hostname
    `macromates.com': No address associated with nodename
    (http://macromates.com)

Any idea why this would be happening? I can connect successfully to
other SVN repositories, so I'm at a loss as to why this is happening.

Chris