[TxMt] TextMate with CSSEdit integration

Chris Messina factoryjoe at factorycity.net
Sat Mar 12 06:35:45 UTC 2005

I use TextMate and CSSEdit side by side and feel kinda gyped as a CSS
developer (if you can call me a "developer"). I'd love to see an
intelligent bundle that basically implemented CSSEdit's grouping,
autocomplete and colorization tools.

See what I mean: http://www.flickr.com/photos/factoryjoe/6342113/

Any chance of something even close to this happening?

Chris

--

Do the evolution. Get Firefox!
<http://spreadfirefox.com/community/?q=affiliates&id=5&t=4>

Quote of the moment: /"Simplicity is in taking the elegant path. It is
also a conscious choice— to achieve simplicity one must eschew
complexity. Simple things must be simple."/ -- author unknown