[TxMt] multiselect cmd-t window

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Thu Mar 10 21:18:45 UTC 2005

On Mar 9, 2005, at 19:46, Edmund Harriss wrote:

> Is there any way to change the autocomplete behaviour?

Currently not. But it's definitely subject for future improvements.

> Here is the situation, I am using latex which allows references
> to previous labels. [...] I want to be able to autocomplete the ref
> using the
> label text.  I know I could do this by writing a macro, but I was
> wondering if it could be bound to the escape key?

In beta 6 it'll be possible to limit the scope of (the activation of)
bundle items to something expressible with the new selector system.
That way, you can have a latex completion macro/command bound to
escape, but set the scope so that it'll only work inside \ref{...}.
That way, you get the normal behavior outside the \ref{...}, and your
improved behavior inside.