[TxMt] Some Bundle Questions

Torsten Becker torsten.becker at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 01:55:43 UTC 2005

On Wed, 9 Mar 15:53 (-0800), Eric Ocean wrote:
> Subversion commands always respond that my file is not a 'working
> copy'. Executing the identical command using svn works fine. I've set
> (correctly) the TM_SVN shell variable in the preferences.

Normally it should say this only if its so.  Does all commands fail or
do some work?  You are using the newest beta and SVN commands, right?
Maybe you can explain a bit more detailed on what filename and what
conditions it fails because AFAIK it should work and I never got this
error in wrong situations.
If you are using the commands in a project, verify that you don't have
wrong files selected in the drawer which could cause this error
because some commands prefer a selection over the current file.

> The Rails bundle is located in ~/Library/Application
> Support/TextMate/Bundles/, right next to the Subversion bundle, which
> does load. I checked the Rails bundle out using svn co.
>
> Any ideas?

If you want Rails syntax you also need to check out the normal Ruby
bundle because the Rails syntax depends on the Ruby syntax.  If you
have a revision from before 2005mar08 you should update because there
where some changes in the last days.  Maybe it works then.

Another problem could be that you still have older bundles in
TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/ which cause the problems with the
rails bundle, I for myself deleted all bundles there and just have
everything in my Application Support folder

--
Torsten