[TxMt] subversion plugin: keyboard-only operation possible?

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Tue Mar 8 18:01:06 UTC 2005

On Mar 8, 2005, at 5:11, Chris Thomas wrote:

>> And I've gotta say that even though I'm a terminal junkie, command-B
>> is my new favorite thing about TextMate. The Diff and Blame outputs
>> completely made my day the first time I saw them.
> Hmm... I didn't intentionally set the command key to B for the entire
> menu. I wonder if I duplicated the Build With Xcode command when I
> first created the Subversion bundle? Or did someone else make that
> change?

I think this key has been there from day one, and it did indeed puzzle
me -- but when people contribute, I try to allow them to do it on their
own terms :)

My convention for bundle item key equivalents is ctrl-shift-<key> with
the key either being first letter in the bundle name (like M for Math
stuff) or first letter in a word significant in the command name.

With this scheme, ctrl-shift-S would be nice, although this is
currently incremental search backwards. What does the users of
incremental search say, do you ever search backwards, or can we move
that key? :)