[TxMt] REQ: Project drawer to display finder label colors of files

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Tue Mar 8 16:19:16 UTC 2005

On or before 8 Mar 2005, at 15:36, Tom Lazar & Allan Odgaard exchanged
the following:
>>> oh, and of course, the tabs should reflect the label, too ;-)
>> As in, use the label color? Or is there some Finder label I'm not
>> aware of?
> well, each color can have it's own text label (default is the color
> name, i.e. 'Red') which some folks like to change to more meaningful
> stuff such as 'Important'.

Not being a fan/user of the Finder labels I would rather see the
Project Drawer being able to display SVN status through coloured
labels, but I guess that's on the ToDo list already. The ideal would be
for both options being supported.

Kind regards,

Mats

----
"TextMate, coding with an incredible sense of joy and ease"
- www.macromates.com -