[TxMt] TextMate as a PHP editor

kumar mcmillan kmcmillan at leapfrogonline.com
Tue Mar 8 15:37:58 UTC 2005

On Mar 8, 2005, at 8:45 AM, Bruno Bronosky wrote:

> I feel like an idiot for asking this, since I completely switched from
> BBEdit a month ago.  But, here goes...
>
> Is it possible to to highlight PHP and HTML at the same time.  The
> only way to get HTML to highlight (that I can find) is to use the
> syntax "HTML (Basic)".  There is a "PHP" and an "HTML (PHP)", but they
> both render the HTML as gray.
>
> Solution?  Anybody?

the solution would be to modify the HTML-PHP.plist syntax, but it has
already been done for you :)
You will need to checkout the latest changes from the macromates
subversion repository.

I thought there was a post about this in the macromates weblog but I
couldn't find it.  Here was a post on the list about it:
http://one.textdrive.com/pipermail/textmate/2005-February/003187.html