[TxMt] REQ: Project drawer to display finder label colors of files

Tom Lazar tom at tomster.org
Tue Mar 8 15:36:39 UTC 2005

On 08.03.2005, at 14:13, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On Mar 8, 2005, at 14:05, Tom Lazar wrote:
>
>>> [...] i'd love to see the project drawer display the label colors
>>> that i've assigned via the finder for a file.
>> oh, and of course, the tabs should reflect the label, too ;-)
>
> As in, use the label color? Or is there some Finder label I'm not
> aware of?

well, each color can have it's own text label (default is the color
name, i.e. 'Red') which some folks like to change to more meaningful
stuff such as 'Important'.

however, the 'cool' thing about labels is the color bit, because it's
instantly recognizable.

so yeah, while there is a text component, i don't think it would be
necessary to support it - just the colors.

tom

Tom Lazar, http://tomster.org