[TxMt] subversion plugin: keyboard-only operation possible?

Chris Thomas chris at cjack.com
Tue Mar 8 04:11:50 UTC 2005

On Mar 7, 2005, at 1:02 PM, Jack Baty wrote:

> Just to confirm, the return key will still work the same, but you'll
> map the enter key to accept the dialog? Just wanted to make sure I'll
> still be able to enter returns in my commit messages.

Yes indeed. I just committed a revision that maps the enter key -- but
not the return key -- to the Commit button. It also maps the escape key
to the Cancel button, and AppKit thoughtfully provides the classic Mac
key sequence command-period as equivalent to escape (for this purpose).

> And I've gotta say that even though I'm a terminal junkie, command-B
> is my new favorite thing about TextMate. The Diff and Blame outputs
> completely made my day the first time I saw them.

Hmm... I didn't intentionally set the command key to B for the entire
menu. I wonder if I duplicated the Build With Xcode command when I
first created the Subversion bundle? Or did someone else make that
change?

Chris