[TxMt] subversion plugin: keyboard-only operation possible?

Jack Baty jbaty at fusionary.com
Mon Mar 7 21:02:19 UTC 2005

Just to confirm, the return key will still work the same, but you'll
map the enter key to accept the dialog? Just wanted to make sure I'll
still be able to enter returns in my commit messages.

And I've gotta say that even though I'm a terminal junkie, command-B is
my new favorite thing about TextMate. The Diff and Blame outputs
completely made my day the first time I saw them.