[TxMt] Documentation (was: Background/foreground colors)

Charles M.Gerungan charles at nednieuws.com
Sun Mar 6 21:34:30 UTC 2005

Op 6-mrt-05 om 18:31 heeft Allan Odgaard het volgende geschreven:

> HTML export is really the most important for documentation since
> that's what the Help Book uses (although I think Apple state that it
> should be HTML 3.2 ;) ).

Don't you have an exporter for that, Tobi? Haven't checked the source,
nor installed it yet.

> So a stupid question: where do I find install instructions for hieraki?
>
> I can do a svn checkout, but I don't really know what to do from there.

You will need a Rails installation for that. See www.rubyonrails.com.
Then you just setup the db, point your server to that directory and
you're done. I know of at least two people on this list that can help
you with that.

--
Regards, Charles.