[TxMt] TextMate and Transmit

Sune Foldager cryo at cyanite.org
Sun Mar 6 21:13:37 UTC 2005

On 6. mar 2005, at 21:50, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> OMG! Are they using the normal error beep for this? I'd say whether or
> not they should change it is not even up for discussion.
> [.....] The same mechanism exists in humans as well, and if the
> Transmit guys are indeed using the error tone, or something very
> similar sounding, they are both triggering a false sense of alarm with
> the user, and undermining the usefulness of the sound as well.

Gee... quit with the psycology already ;-), it's just a beep, how hard
is it?. We're not dogs after all :-p. Maybe the same mechanism exists
in humans, but I am sure we can get used to something working a bit
different than normal :-).

--
Sune    ::    http://cyanite.org/
     "His body is a golden string