[TxMt] Documentation (was: Background/foreground colors)

Tobias Luetke tobias.luetke at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 17:18:38 UTC 2005

> Agreed. But it's Allen who has to maintain it. (Or is it the users?)
> Plus, having Tobi on your site and his wilingness to support it is very
> nice indeed. I envision a fully loaded Hieraki and Tobi creating a
> "Publish to PDF" button. There you go, a full-fledged manual to be
> distributed with the application, chapters and all.

Publish to PDF is the most requested feature indeed. I haven't touched
it becuase pdf export is still on the agenda of the ruby textile
library which hieraki uses. The author is a real wiz and would be able
to do a much better job than I.

That being said I added textile and one page html export to hieraki
recently. With a bit of apple script i'm sure there would be an good
way to print to pdf the exported html.

--
Tobi
http://www.snowdevil.ca - Snowboards that don't suck