[TxMt] Documentation (was: Background/foreground colors)

Charles M.Gerungan charles at nednieuws.com
Sun Mar 6 09:17:56 UTC 2005

Op 6-mrt-05 om 8:48 heeft Chris Thomas het volgende geschreven:

>>> Plus you have its dev as loyal fan if any additional features are
>>> needed.

>> Just to clarify: Hieraki invites you to write a document, not a
>> snippet, which is my main gripe with how people tend to use a wiki.
>
> I really, really like this approach. I'll be using this for some of my
> own projects. Hieraki even improves on the usual two-step wiki preview
> process. Very cool.

I knew it was a good thing to put a little reasoning behind my
suggestion.

> I guess this is as good a time as any to say that I don't like PmWiki
> at all. The site structuring system feels weird; the basic formatting
> operators are clunky; the style is not attractive. IMHO. :)

Agreed. But it's Allen who has to maintain it. (Or is it the users?)
Plus, having Tobi on your site and his wilingness to support it is very
nice indeed. I envision a fully loaded Hieraki and Tobi creating a
"Publish to PDF" button. There you go, a full-fledged manual to be
distributed with the application, chapters and all.

--
Regards, Charles.