[TxMt] Documentation (was: Background/foreground colors)

Chris Thomas chris at cjack.com
Sun Mar 6 07:48:43 UTC 2005

On Mar 4, 2005, at 4:40 PM, Nednieuws wrote:

> Op 5-mrt-05 om 1:37 heeft Tobias Luetke het volgende geschreven:
>
>> Plus you have its dev as loyal fan if any additional features are
>> needed.
>>

>>> Instead of using a wiki, you should check out hieraki.org. Looks
>>> like a
>>> wiki but goes further and feels way better.
>
> Just to clarify: Hieraki invites you to write a document, not a
> snippet, which is my main gripe with how people tend to use a wiki.

I really, really like this approach. I'll be using this for some of my
own projects. Hieraki even improves on the usual two-step wiki preview
process. Very cool.

I guess this is as good a time as any to say that I don't like PmWiki
at all. The site structuring system feels weird; the basic formatting
operators are clunky; the style is not attractive. IMHO. :)

Chris