[TxMt] subversion bundle broken?

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Sat Mar 5 18:06:26 UTC 2005

On 5 Mar 2005, at 13:38, Tom Lazar wrote:
> i've checked out a current revision of the Bundle repository (rev.
> 429) and when I try to use any of the new subversion commands I get
> the following error:  <snip> Long error </snip>

I just updated the Subversion bundle to rev 429 as well, and
encountered the same error as you. However, after setting the TM_SVN to
''/usr/local/bin/svn' it worked just fine. Remember to close the Prefs
window after you've added the new variable for it to work properly.

> I've installed subversion from the 'official' binary package at
> http://metissian.com/projects/macosx/subversion/

Not sure if there's a difference between the packages/installations,
but I'm using this installation: [ http://homepage.mac.com/martinott/ ]

> any ideas?

Only those I'm afraid :)

Kind regards,

Mats

----
"TextMate, coding with an incredible sense of joy and ease"
- www.macromates.com -