[TxMt] b14: Markdown.pl not found?

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Mon Jun 27 15:10:51 UTC 2005

On 27/06/2005, at 17.01, Ben Jackson wrote:

> Markdown HTML preview seems to be broken. Where do I need to put
> markdown?

Are you speaking of the Markdown preview commands in the Markdown
bundle, or piping your text through Markdown for the HTML preview?

The former should work out-of-the-box (with the bundled Markdown.pl
script), as for the latter, you'll need to either specify the full
path in the options drawer (in the HTML preview window) of your
installed Markdown.pl script, or install it in one of the locations
setup in the PATH variable (e.g. /usr/bin).

I'll have 1.1b15 include $TM_SUPPORT_PATH/bin in the path given to
HTML preview filters (so that this will also work with the included
Markdown.pl script).