[TxMt] old colour schemes

Jeroen van der Ham jeroen at je-ju.net
Fri Jun 24 06:14:27 UTC 2005

On 24-06-2005 02:24, James Hill wrote:
> Yeah tried All Hallow's Eve, quite similar, but little differences,  the
> current line is some browny/yellow that makes the light blue  impossible
> to read, I thought, no worries i'll just change that  colour, so I went
> through all the options in Theme Editor, but  couldn't find the variable
> to change.

That variable is unfortunately "hidden" in the text field.
If you open the theme editor, go to "all hallow's eve" theme and then
"Text Base" and click on the line icon on the top right corner. There you
can change it (or remove it to default back to the system's colour)

Jeroen.

--
            <http://www.je-ju.net/~jeroen/blog/>