[TxMt] End of Line Column Typing?

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Thu Jun 23 20:52:57 UTC 2005

On 23 Jun 2005, at 19:10, Bryce Thornton wrote:
> I think I remember someone mentioning that this is possible, but I
> can't find any mention of it.  I'm looking to type the same thing
> at the end of all the lines in a file.  They don't line up in
> perfect columns , so the standard column typing won't work.  I need
> Textmate to find the end of each line and insert there.  Is this
> possible?

You can try:
1.     Text -> Edit Each Line in Selection from the menu
2.    select the text block, and then type Cmd + Alt + A
3.    press Alt and then select the block of text you want edit within.

Full TM documentation is in progress, and should arrive in a few
weeks or so.

Kind regards,

Mats

----
"TextMate, coding with an incredible sense of joy and ease"
- www.macromates.com -