[TxMt] Subversion bundle problems - diff not working

Chris Thomas chris at cjack.com
Thu Jun 23 18:17:46 UTC 2005

On Jun 23, 2005, at 10:09 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> That said, I won't rule out that the diff stuff doesn't work for
> Ruby 1.6 (which is what Panther has). Chris should be able to give
> a better answer to that :)

Worked the last time I checked. I'll check again shortly, although
Stephen's later message seems to confirm that it's not Ruby at fault
here.

That said, error detection and recovery in the svn diff commands
could obviously use some work. :) Torsten's info and blame commands
are better about error recovery—they actually catch exceptions and
report them meaningfully.

Chris