[TxMt] Language grammar feature writeup

Stefan Brantschen sbr at acm.org
Thu Jun 23 10:05:10 UTC 2005

Thanks, this is sort of pretty timely for me...! :-)

Regarding some scopes listed on <http://macromates.com/wiki/pmwiki?
n=Main.NamingLanguageElements> I am not quite sure which to pick --
could you please shortly comment on the use of "meta" that is used
quite a bit in the LaTeX bundle, and "support"? For example, in the
list of basic scopes I find "entity.name.section" with example
"\section{name}", in the LaTeX bundle I find "meta.section.latex" for
sections, also using capture "support.function.section.latex" --
resulting in 3 used roots for the same element. I am sure I mix up
stuff, due to lacking know-how and experience as of now, so apologies
if this is pretty fundamental. But any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks
- Stefan