[TxMt] Actionscript Bundle author?

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Wed Jun 22 19:09:04 UTC 2005

On 22/06/2005, at 20.51, Dominique PERETTI wrote:

> I wrote the original "Compile with flashcommand" script but I was
> given no credit when it was included in the official bundle :-(

% svn cat http://macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/README|head -7

    This is a list of people who've contributed to the various
bundles. There may be
    omissions or wrongly credited bundles. Some bundles do have more
detailed credits in
    their README or embedded in the syntax file(s).

    Add your bundle and/or name to the list if it's missing.

    ActionScript: Rob Bevan, Dominique Peretti, Simon Gregory