[TxMt] New user, feeling lost

Ernest Obusek eobusek at bellatlantic.net
Fri Jun 17 17:40:25 UTC 2005

Thanks for the pointer to the manual.  Did I totally overlook this
somehow?  If so I apologize.  I'm really enjoying the app so far.
Vim was driving me crazy and I needed something new.

About auto-saving, it's not that I see.  When I switch away from the
program, and then switch back, the busy cursor comes up and it is
doing something but I am not sure what.  Maybe checking to see if the
file changed and should be reloaded?  For me that is slow but I can
understand that this is desired behavior.

Thanks!

Ernest