[TxMt] Images in XHTML with B12

Eric Curtis ericc at mac.com
Fri Jun 17 16:43:31 UTC 2005

Two interesting things I notice in regards to changing the view:

1. If I change the view and then go to another document tab and
return the language resets to XML. I wonder if there is someway to
maintain the changed setting esp when you are working in a project.

2. If the above could be implimented it would also be helpful to
allow the user to have multiiple files selected in the Drawer and
apply all the changes to the selected documents. For example in with
my site I need to change 10 files from XML to HTML and have them
maintain the settings.

Thank you for you attention.

Eric C