[TxMt] Always centralizes cursor's row on save

Peter Cooper peter at petercooper.co.uk
Sun Jun 12 17:30:46 UTC 2005

Searched the list for this and went through the Preferences and menus
and couldn't find anything about this problem.. so I apologize if
it's an easy RTFM answer!

Since upgrading to the latest TextMate, I've noticed that whenever I
save, the screen jumps to centralize the row that the cursor is
currently on. Why? This is driving me nuts because I'm always hitting
Cmd+S (usually without thinking) every now and then while I'm
developing and the jump jars my thought process. b5 did not do this.

So.. how can I turn this off?

Thanks in advance!
Peter Cooper