[TxMt] Pasting and indents

Jeroen van der Ham jeroen at je-ju.net
Sat Jun 11 15:46:02 UTC 2005

On 10-06-2005 20:36, Jack Baty wrote:
> Makes perfect sense. And you are right about copying from the
> beginning of the line. Works good enough for me, and I'll look forward
> to additional improvements. Thanks!

And there's even a keyboard shortcut for you to make your life a  bit
easier: Shift-cmd-L selects the complete current line. And if you then
hold the shift and press down or up arrow, you select the complete line
below/above it...
Really increased my speed with selecting blocks of code.

And there's more gems like this one in the Edit, Select submenu.

Jeroen.

--
            <http://www.je-ju.net/~jeroen/blog/>