[TxMt] 3653 Completions, Snippets, Tooltips & Built-In Documentation in one bundle (PHPCC)

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Mon Jun 6 10:32:34 UTC 2005

First of all this is not an e-mail meant to boost my ego, but rather
to sing the praises of a great app and the fantastic possibilities
within it.

Secondly, even though you might not have a real use for this bundle
in your normal work, I still think that you should have a look and
give it a try because I'm hoping that this will spur us all into
making our coding experience in TM even better.

OK, so what is this about then ?

PHPCodeCompletion (PHPCC) with all the relevant info available here
[ http://www.imediatec.co.uk/tm/phpcc/ ] including a download of the
latest version (1.0b3) of the bundle.

Is coding php with PHPCC better than without ?  YES !!!

Is PHPCC perfect ?  Hell NO !

Is PHPCC missing features ?  YES !

Is PHPCC finished ?  NO!  far from it I would say.

So grab the download, give it a try and help me improve it further.

And even if you don't care about PHP or PHPCC please have a look and
a think about how we could create a generic, easy-to-use, easy-to-
implement framework that would allow us to implement similar stuff in
every (?) other TM language.

Please keep the constructive feedback going.

Big thanks goes to:
-- Allan for his help, support and fantastic work in creating a great
app;
-- Ian Ardes for his original idea & work;
-- max13, Lfe, joakim and others on the #textmate IRC

Kind regards,

Mats

----
"TextMate, coding with an incredible sense of joy and ease"
- www.macromates.com -